Go to page 1
  Forum » Suggestions » Statistics Date
Username
12 msgs.
Cadet
Topic already addressed in the "questions and doubts" forum. Since it also includes suggestions, I address it here as well
http://uk.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?id=254582

I'm questioning the statistics during a league season. I give you 3 examples:
- If you are buying in the middle of the season a new striker, who scored more goals then the current top scorer in the current season, he becomes the top scorer in the league without even playing a single game from the league start
- The same issue happens with the the best passing player. You can buy the best passing player in middle of the season and he becomes the best league passing player without even playing a single game from the start
- The same thing is for the awards for the best team of the season. Actually you can buy the best team at the end of the season and they get the award.

Isn't that a little bit strange? I think you should correct that. It is basically the same thing when FC Kopenhagen buys Lionel Messi and he becomes immediately the topscorer of the Danish competition with 33 goals made playing for FC Barcelona and the manager/player wins 50 or 75 golden balls (if I am correct)

A suggestion for improvement could be that, when a player switches to another team in a different league, all his statistics start on zero for the new team in another league. His personal statistics in his season remains the same. I think that is fair.

So in the hypothetical example with Lionel Messi: he scored 50 times in total this season, but 33 times in the domestic league for FC Barcelona, 17 times in other competitions (CL, Copa del Rey) for FC Barcelona and 0 times for FC Kopenhagen
17/05/2011 19:06
  - Div/Gr
Username
1848 msgs.
International
But why would you do that? You would be spending millions for only a few Golden Balls. I think if somebody wants to do that then its up to them, but it would be a waste of money. And they wouldn't really be buying the 'best' team as some of the players are rubbish. 17/05/2011 19:44
  - Div/Gr
Username
3363 msgs.
Best scorer
helvete said:
A suggestion for improvement could be that, when a player switches to another team in a different league, all his statistics start on zero for the new team in another league. His personal statistics in his season remains the same. I think that is fair.

I think this is the crux of the suggestion and I agree
17/05/2011 19:53
  - Div/Gr
Username
12 msgs.
Cadet
GunnerNic said:

I think this is the crux of the suggestion and I agree

The question is of course: will they respond to their users and take the suggestions in consideration
26/05/2011 20:48
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1