Go to page 1
  Forum » Updates » New Updates season 8 Date
Username
369 msgs.
First-team player
New Updates for season 8

Dear users,

We would like to announce you the new updates we will implement for next season that hopefully you like:

- Juniors with 14-15 years old on auction
We detected some abuses when selling juniors. These juniors were sold for a low price and then the buyer resold the same junior for a much higher price. We decided to regulate the junior buying and selling by setting auctions as the only way to sell or purchase all the juniors with 14-15 years-old.

- Give Golden Balls to friends: From season 8 you will have the option to purchase golden balls and give them to the user you want to.
Note: This option is available only with golden balls purchased at the moment of sending the gift, so you cannot give golden balls you have already in your account or golden balls gotten via free golden balls systems. New achievement regarding this option can be implemented.

- Removing the multi-offering for juniors.

- Formation training for employees will be unlimited, being 99% the maximum percentage that can be reached. Prices of courses will vary a lot. We will send you further information next season

- The task developed by the @ (moderator, fiscal or administrator) will appear in the profile information.

- Supporters
In the team profile information you will have the possibility to give a name to your supporters.

- Progression will be visible as Forecast. You can get the progression of a player by paying golden balls.

- Express auctions: We open the possibility to put up for auction players for 24 hours-48 hours or 72hours

- Simulator
We will not update the current simulator with the changes of beta simulator because we consider there are some problems to be fixed before to update the stable version.

Feel free to comment this future update in the following link:

http://uk.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?id=310340

Edited by @ranru 21-09-2012 14:34
21/09/2012 14:34
  - Div/Gr
Username
144 msgs.
Substitute
What about the offside line aspects? Any improvements? I can see some double standards in the offside judgement. 21/09/2012 14:49
  - Div/Gr
608 msgs.
MVP of the game
Some of these are good - Like 'express' auctions.

But why am I being forced to buy and sell all juniors on auction?

This is grossly unfair to teams that don't have 150m to spend on every junior.

I am 100% against this, and I'm sure many others are too. The '99 prog' auctions should show you how only the same players would be able to buy these high prog juniors.

http://uk.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?id=310212&inicio=0

Edited by Dee12345 21-09-2012 14:53
21/09/2012 14:51
  - Div/Gr
Username
1835 msgs.
International
Dee12345 said:
Some of these are good - Like 'express' auctions.

But why am I being forced to buy and sell all juniors on auction?

This is grossly unfair to teams that don't have 150m to spend on every junior.

I am 100% against this, and I'm sure many others are too. The '99 prog' auctions should show you how only the same players would be able to buy these high prog juniors.

http://uk.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?id=310212&inicio=0

Edited by Dee12345 21-09-2012 14:53

Well stated. I'm curious to better understand the "abuses" noted. Most people, I imagine, would better support the jr auction changes if they understood WHY the change is being implemented. "detected abuses" is a very vague statemen.
21/09/2012 14:54
  - Div/Gr
Username
2960 msgs.
Best scorer
abuses= no more buying 85%+ prog jr for very low price from noobs
so i think this is good rule and seller will get fair price for his jr
21/09/2012 15:09
  FC Hrom - Div1/Gr1
Username
3059 msgs.
Best scorer
lot of things still have to be improved but here i dont see the point to complain, all seems usefull and fair
special + for the shorted auction
21/09/2012 15:41
  - Div/Gr
Username
931 msgs.
MVP of the game
@ranru said:
- Progression will be visible as Forecast. You can get the progression of a player by paying golden balls.

Edited by @ranru 21-09-2012 14:34

Like this one
21/09/2012 15:58
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1