Go to page 1
  Forum » General » Release clause Date
Username
575 msgs.
MVP of the game
I don't care what is been said about it some managers have a huge advantage over other manager
Like me now I log in and 2 of my players have been brought, it's impossible to be logging in everyday to check your team
You keep saying to increase the players salary want about those managers who don't have the cash
17/10/2020 16:18
  - Div/Gr
Username
575 msgs.
MVP of the game
Am not here to cause problems its just my opinion on it and what am dealing with 17/10/2020 16:19
  - Div/Gr
Username
240 msgs.
Substitute
Sodztar Fc said:
You keep saying to increase the players salary want about those managers who don't have the cash

Do you mean, those who spend all they have on few players instead on stadium upgrade investments (which, you wouldn't believe, is the only way to support your team costs, and all the tutorials and manuals are repeating so) and then ignore repeated warnings about financial situation which will end in club loss?

Just asking.

17/10/2020 19:37
  - Div/Gr
Username
58 msgs.
Rookie
the amount at which they're boought should make you smile if you've done the needful. 18/10/2020 08:24
  - Div/Gr
Username
240 msgs.
Substitute
damkem said:
the amount at which they're boought should make you smile if you've done the needful.

When they use a hammer and miss the nail, for bloody finger they blame a hammer, not themselves.
Most of them don't realize that SM is game of math much more than game of football.
Not to mention that almost no one is reading the tutorials which is direct spit on all those people who wrote it.

18/10/2020 09:50
  - Div/Gr
Username
575 msgs.
MVP of the game
Darewolf said:
Sodztar Fc said:

Do you mean, those who spend all they have on few players instead on stadium upgrade investments (which, you wouldn't believe, is the only way to support your team costs, and all the tutorials and manuals are repeating so) and then ignore repeated warnings about financial situation which will end in club loss?

Just asking.

Like me now am focusing on upgrading my stadium and catering with others stuff instead of buying players so the few I have are been brought through release clause and I can't increase their salaries based on the stuff am upgrading
18/10/2020 16:39
  - Div/Gr
Username
240 msgs.
Substitute
Sodztar Fc said:
Like me now am focusing on upgrading my stadium and catering with others stuff instead of buying players so the few I have are been brought through release clause and I can't increase their salaries based on the stuff am upgrading

So ok, you made mistake and you lost development time (season or two) because of it. Now learn from it and develop your club first, then start to build your team (and in long terms, good coach is much more worthy than several good players).

And read all those damn tutorials! Respect all those people who spent their time to write them!
18/10/2020 17:53
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
4020 msgs.
Best scorer
Hi Sodztar.
You are absolutely correct - some managers do have a huge advantage over others.
However, the example you have brought to the table doesn't really demonstrate this, in my view.
Doing some crude calculations, I estimate that to double the release clauses of those two players you lost recently (effectively rendering them off limits, perhaps) would have cost in total 25k per week.
Now, I don't want to reveal your team's financial situation, but you and I both know you could have covered the expense. It is not like you have spent every last penny upgrading your team the wholesome and prescribed way. In fact, the interest from your deposits would have covered this cost many, many, many times over. Instead your team sits on money while you plead poverty.
Every player in this game has his price, and it's a long-established part of this game to either pay the man his dues or let someone else do it.
Similarly, it's totally possible for users who want to log in every day to do so. Again, it's hard for me to sympathise when you want to log in less frequently and pay your players less while still having the same benefits as those who are more invested in their team's fortunes.
18/10/2020 21:03
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3
Username
21336 msgs.
Golden Ball
You can't increase salary but you can complain!

Pointless...
18/10/2020 22:02
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6

Go to page 1