Go to page 1
  Forum » Doubts and questions » Schools  Date
Username
561 msgs.
MVP of the game
Since a while there are no good young players come from the schools.
I mean a player with at least 85PR or higher.
I own 32 schools (all excellent) from different countries which in the past occasionally produced a good player, sids a few seasons they produced only s*** (read players under 50PR) and a few in the 79-80, but I don't open a school for that.
It costs a lot of money, but it yields nothing.

What is SM going to do about this?
Is the advice close all your schools?

Edited by @Buckeye623 15-11-2023 17:15
20/07/2023 05:32
  Redblack Devils - Div2/Gr4
Username
21371 msgs.
Golden Ball
I have 40 here and the experience is the same! 😂🤣 20/07/2023 10:37
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
1295 msgs.
International
Same here. 13 excelent schools, including top rated ones, like Brazil, Argentina, Germany, England, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, and I can ensure I haven't gotten a decent player in several seasons. Before, you could get at least 1 or 2 90+ ones per season, and several average ones that could become good with proper training (80ish progression, for example) I guess high PR juniors are really scarse these days. And that's part of the problem of the lack of highly trained players. You can have the best coaches in the world, the best training programs, but you won't get valuable players if all you get is crappy juniors. There's no amount of training that can get you a 97avg player out of a 55 progression junior. The few 90+ prog ones in the market are overpriced as f...k. This game is dying slowly. And unless they give us the chance to generate strong young players out of our schools, we'll end up with weak lineups in a few seasons.

Edited by Changeman FC 30-07-2023 05:08
30/07/2023 05:07
  AAYAG - Div3/Gr15
Username
3756 msgs.
Best scorer
wearethechampion said:
I own 32 schools (all excellent) from different countries which in the past occasionally produced a good player, sids a few seasons they produced only s*** (read players under 50PR) and a few in the 79-80, but I don't open a school for that.

Edited by wearethechampion 20-07-2023 05:44

First of all you need an Oxford Dictionary. Second you are a moron to think that opening 32 excellent schools will give you good players. Thats a 1 in a million chance to that. Cant imagine your weekly cost
03/08/2023 18:14
  Team 141137 - Div4/Gr63
Username
561 msgs.
MVP of the game
lucifercave said:
wearethechampion said:

Edited by wearethechampion 20-07-2023 05:44

First of all you need an Oxford Dictionary. Second you are a moron to think that opening 32 excellent schools will give you good players. Thats a 1 in a million chance to that. Cant imagine your weekly cost

English is not my mother language, not even my second, i speak dutch and italian as first and second language. If you can give me an answer in those languages also without perfect Oxford s**** i wiil appreciate that.
I was waiting almost three seasons to get good players from schools, i believe that with 32 schools you can expect to have a chance to recieve a player with a Pr 》85 higher than if you only own a couple of schools.
And last but not least i was asking what to do with the schools if i don't get any satisfying result from them.
And i didn't ask you any silly answer like yours.
03/08/2023 19:03
  Redblack Devils - Div2/Gr4
Username
2149 msgs.
Best scorer
ignore @lucifiercave, he was never good at this game. I think 32 schools can no longer give you good player. Because of the global warming, there is a dearth of quality children being born, so we don't get good talent easily. I suggest you increase the number of schools to 50. you may get one soon. Good luck. 18/09/2023 18:22
  - Div/Gr
Username
63 msgs.
Rookie
Maximum of 49. i hope you got a time machine to go visit the future maybe you'll get the lads you seek, cause the solution to the problem you seek has not been invented yet.

Edited by D3vil May Cry 19-09-2023 22:32
19/09/2023 22:31
  F!SH - Div3/Gr13
Fiscal
1675 msgs.
International
I have 22 schools and experience the same. Hi-prog usable players have a low probability of generation.
Within the last 4 months my schools have created more than one pr>93 of LB/RB/LM/RM which is unfortunate because those 4 have zero market value.
My good players since summer 2022:
September 2022, RIM, currently my senior backup.
January 2023, prog87 CDF, currently training in youth.. my youth are normally p>90 but I kept this guy because I like free money.
March 2023, RDF, currently training in youth and will be my senior starter eventually.

As we’ve learned from this thread, hi-prog guys will be more rare moving forward. But as my own youth squad full of hi-prog guys acquired at a low cost could/should suggest, it's not implausible. The thing we’ll have to do is adapt – and experiment to update any previous assumptions. The days of easily filling a youth squad with 14yo pr92+ are over!

But don’t give up! I have learned things even just the last couple seasons training my current youth squad that I hadn’t thought were possible. Yes, hi-rated youth will be more expensive to acquire due to scarcity.. but that also means you will be able to sell your own hi-rated players for more than before.
15/11/2023 15:46
  ★★Dyslexia Untied - Div2/Gr2
Username
213 msgs.
Substitute
75-85 prog category of players is also trainable.

The last few seasons I've been only training defenders/DFMs coming from my schools.

If I don't get 85+ players , I train lower prog players and have had good results with those too.

It takes a season or two more, but that doesn't bother me.

It is even better sometimes to get a low 80 prog player in his early 14s, than a 90+ in his late 15s.

I think some trainers/managers are just too snobby about the prog of the players they train.
16/11/2023 16:51
  RSC Aloston - Div2/Gr2
Username
21371 msgs.
Golden Ball
90s prog in late 15 are not bad either, if you can wait! 23/11/2023 03:53
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6

Go to page 1