Go to page 1
  Forum » Doubts and questions » economic situation Date
Username
192 msgs.
Substitute
HI. In the last one - two seasons I have noticed a big economic deterioration. Without changing anything, I am now at a huge financial loss every week. I lose about 20 million a week.
And so the situation is unsustainable.
Have there been any changes or is it just a way to encourage people to abandon this version of the game?
27/11/2023 18:00
  5 piotte fc - Div3/Gr7
Username
2960 msgs.
Best scorer
karlacci said:
HI. In the last one - two seasons I have noticed a big economic deterioration. Without changing anything, I am now at a huge financial loss every week. I lose about 20 million a week.
And so the situation is unsustainable.
Have there been any changes or is it just a way to encourage people to abandon this version of the game?

I see your stadium have 0 standing and general,havent noticed any new changes.

Ask @s if you want to delete stadium and start to build it again.

I just finished mine,i build it again mostly for fun i didnt need it.
28/11/2023 02:35
  FC Hrom - Div1/Gr1
Username
21371 msgs.
Golden Ball
No changes or discouragement of any sort!

You've ruined your stadium, you're not making as much as you should be making per home match!
28/11/2023 10:05
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
192 msgs.
Substitute
brezzette said:

Ask @s if you want to delete stadium and start to build it again.

I just finished mine,i build it again mostly for fun i didnt need it.

Yes, but what are the consequences?
That I lose all the money spent so far and I have to pay it all back to rebuild it all?
I would never have the money and it would be even more of an economic disaster. Sure failure

I add that I haven't done the stadium like this now.
It's been like this for many seasons, but only now do I notice a huge financial loss!

Edited by karlacci 28-11-2023 10:14
28/11/2023 10:13
  5 piotte fc - Div3/Gr7
Username
21371 msgs.
Golden Ball
If possible, you'd have to rebuild and lose all money spent on it before.

You're at fault here, not the system!
30/11/2023 05:25
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
63 msgs.
Rookie
I could've sworn the masses were grieving for a stadium reset button like 5 years ago, but their cry and wailings were in vain. Thanks admin, just what the game needs now. You all have a nice day, cause the game in sh*t 04/12/2023 12:18
  F!SH - Div3/Gr13
Username
192 msgs.
Substitute
It seems obvious to me (and they said it) that this version of the game was abandoned, to "push" towards the new version. But I don't want to start over again. And above all, from what I've seen it seems more oriented towards "pay to win" 04/12/2023 13:53
  5 piotte fc - Div3/Gr7
Username
63 msgs.
Rookie
In my time here on earth, nothing ever beats the 'OG'. I don't play their new game, if i had the funds to buy this site, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Imagine all the good guys that use to play, a lot left when new updates weren't provided anymore, few more left cause the game got boring and a little more left when their buddy got removed, but i'll stick around and go down with the ship. If anyone got the funds or knows someone who knows another somebody can buy the site, and bring change. I can bet the crowds would come again. Just play and enjoy now! Cause the end is near buddy. 04/12/2023 18:07
  F!SH - Div3/Gr13
Username
21371 msgs.
Golden Ball
😂🤣😂 04/12/2023 19:14
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6

Go to page 1