Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12
  Forum » General » Don't Destroy This Game Future.. Train Better Stats Date
Username
1592 msgs.
International
I see in recent season there's no more Good trainers around,,, People have been training with ridiculous Stats due to greediness, just to boost into very high averages then sell...

When I joined this game,,, I meet very good trainers, who are truly serious and that's why I've really kept the game up till date,,, Please Train better stats for whatsoever position you are Training... I hope @'s can set up a Rule where they can adjust players prices due to their stats instead of averages....

For who cares to Train Forwards this a schedule some high profile managers have abducted in the past...

Attacking Header ×2
Crossing the ball×2
Beating Markers×2
Sprint×2
Penalty shot 1

Mind you I've always made adjustments as I'll make sure my forwards get speed and enough strength in jnr, then I adjust the trainings in senior to Sprint×1 and penalty shot×2.

Help this game future,,, train good players...

I'll call out on Brezzette(OM trainer),@eamwilson(LDF CDF RDF trainer), Caglaryu (LC CF RF trainer), @Oyewale(LIM IM RIM trainer) , UserMarwan (OM trainer), Cloor(LIM IM RIM), Ruzmas ( LF CF RF trainer) and some other managers who to give advice about training schedule of every position,, from GK to the forward line...

Note: That most people train base on training table and it's not helping...

Tag top managers....

#Dont destroy this game, Train better stats...

SIRYEMMY cares.

Edited by SIRYEMMY 27-03-2020 10:41
27/03/2020 10:34
  - Div/Gr
Username
940 msgs.
MVP of the game
My advise would be to keep the easy training till the end.. FOR ALL POSITIONS

I will talk about forwards since it's been a while I trained them.
So for example start training penalty shots starting age 18 or train it in senior squad if you train forwards in both senior/junior since it is the easiest to train and will be easier to do when the player is old (example 24-25yo) especially if RF/LF.
(P.S: when I say starting age 18 I mean training once in a while, and not boosting it till 99%)

Some managers like to keep leadership of forwards = to player average all the time till older age (24-25yo) which also works perfectly.

ALSO a good advise is to have a good junior squad team.. if you check all of my seasons in all divisions my junior team has the most wins --> hence higher motivation for players --> leading to better training for all positions.
27/03/2020 11:08
  12 years+ 🐶 - Div2/Gr3
Username
277 msgs.
First-team player
SIRYEMMY said:
I see in recent season there's no more Good trainers around,,, People have been training with ridiculous Stats due to greediness, just to boost into very high averages then sell...

When I joined this game,,, I meet very good trainers, who are truly serious and that's why I've really kept the game up till date,,, Please Train better stats for whatsoever position you are Training... I hope @'s can set up a Rule where they can adjust players prices due to their stats instead of averages....

For who cares to Train Forwards this a schedule some high profile managers have abducted in the past...

Attacking Header ×2
Crossing the ball×2
Beating Markers×2
Sprint×2
Penalty shot 1

Mind you I've always made adjustments as I'll make sure my forwards get speed and enough strength in jnr, then I adjust the trainings in senior to Sprint×1 and penalty shot×2.

Help this game future,,, train good players...

I'll call out on Brezzette(OM trainer),@eamwilson(LDF CDF RDF trainer), Caglaryu (LC CF RF trainer), @Oyewale(LIM IM RIM trainer) , UserMarwan (OM trainer), Cloor(LIM IM RIM), Ruzmas ( LF CF RF trainer) and some other managers who to give advice about training schedule of every position,, from GK to the forward line...

Note: That most people train base on training table and it's not helping...

Tag top managers....

#Dont destroy this game, Train better stats...

SIRYEMMY cares.

Edited by SIRYEMMY 27-03-2020 10:41

Thanks for this great opportunity, I'm sure it will be of a good and better benefit to managers and the game.

I will like to talk about
Goalkeepers(GK) trainings ==>
Saves *2
Penalty saving *2
Catching high balls *2
Penalty shot *1

I hope it will be of a great benefit to any manager that wish to train the position.

Regards 🐬🐬🐬
27/03/2020 14:20
  The End is here - Div3/Gr13
Username
448 msgs.
First-team player
That is a very good idea, but you should not forget that some of us do not have the purchasing power of the most veteran, and the only thing we can do is to sign at a low cost, raise the level as quickly as possible and sell with some profit,

To do this it is only possible to train our players with the statistics that rise the fastest, such as leadership in the forwards,

Once we have got some money and experience we can improve the training plan

There are buyers for everything, there are those who are looking for a good well-trained player, these managers usually understand the game and are in high divisions

Or who simply looks for a high average, managers who are usually in lower divisions

I hope I have explained myself
27/03/2020 15:40
  ⚔️ Puma Team - Div3/Gr8
Username
21338 msgs.
Golden Ball
As a xIMs trainer, it dishearten me anytime I see shitty mids, low shot, low tackling and low aggressiveness.

The training goes thus:
Tackling*
Running*
Shot on goal*
Indepth passing
Ball control

(*= should be focused on when players are young, 14-15yo, others are easy to train and can be boosted later)

Thank you!
28/03/2020 08:34
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
95 msgs.
Rookie
Thanks for the hint 28/03/2020 15:40
  - Div/Gr
Username
95 msgs.
Rookie
Yeah it's of great use 28/03/2020 15:40
  - Div/Gr
Username
3967 msgs.
Best scorer
srcanilla said:
That is a very good idea, but you should not forget that some of us do not have the purchasing power of the most veteran, and the only thing we can do is to sign at a low cost, raise the level as quickly as possible and sell with some profit,

To do this it is only possible to train our players with the statistics that rise the fastest, such as leadership in the forwards,

Once we have got some money and experience we can improve the training plan

There are buyers for everything, there are those who are looking for a good well-trained player, these managers usually understand the game and are in high divisions

Or who simply looks for a high average, managers who are usually in lower divisions

I hope I have explained myself

Great point..
28/03/2020 19:34
  - Div/Gr
Username
2960 msgs.
Best scorer
SIRYEMMY said:

Crossing the ball×2
Beating Markers×2
Sprint×2
Penalty shot 1