Go to page 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12
  Forum » General » Don't Destroy This Game Future.. Train Better Stats Date
Username
63 msgs.
Rookie
Why one season alone and what age matters the most to max the INT sequence? But this doesn't favour CDF, seen RUN sacrifised alot why not tackling since BALL STEAL is easier to build? How would RWB fit into this, cause one would've to find a season to train RUN or RWB frequently so as to catch and have a well balanced stats. Thanks for all your ideas and additions, they do matter when no one else cares so much about the game anymore. Are you cousin to vinicious junior? 19/10/2023 21:43
  F!SH - Div3/Gr13
Fiscal
1675 msgs.
International
D3vil May Cry said:
Why one season alone and what age matters the most to max the INT sequence?

One season in youth; as often as needed after promotion in senior

D3vil May Cry said:
But this doesn't favour CDF, seen RUN sacrifised alot why not tackling since BALL STEAL is easier to build?

I.. don't think you've tracked what actually happens to CDF when training INT. The point is the passing stat. Nothing else is sacrificed. At the end of a season of rushing, whatever is rushed is trained more than the rest.. and the rest should be trained an equal amount.
If you haven't found the file showing which trainings affect what positions and the order of those trainings affecting it.. go get that now. But the thing that will teach you the most about the trainings is tracking the effect of one entire rotation of your chosen training sequence on your players.. both the overall rating and the rating of each skill trait. I have a big Excel file on which I've done that by player, progression, and position.. updated as often as I'm motivated, at least monthly if not weekly depending on where my players are and what needs training.

D3vil May Cry said:
How would RWB fit into this, cause one would've to find a season to train RUN or RWB frequently so as to catch and have a well balanced stats.

I rush RWB in age 14 in junior; you may not need to do it any more after that because the other trainings do catch up technique. You should also look at champos who trains xDF from youth through senior squad. Also.. note that RWB trains speed for CDF.
It's true that run and tackle will likely not get to 99 by age 22 no matter what you do --- unless the prog is high enough but those guys cost more cash than you have. But you'll keep training in senior squad and so usually my xDF's finally max their running and tackling age 24 or 25. My current LDF was a late bloomer and so won't 99 running until this season, age 27. Note that he only starts 3 days a week and is reserves the other 4, so training takes a while. As with all things.. it depends on when you buy your players and their relative rating/prog/skill levels. I usually end up rushing RWB one of my seasons in senior team just to finish the technique for CDF; other than that, the technique from the other trainings is generally sufficient.
19/10/2023 23:37
  ★★Dyslexia Untied - Div2/Gr2
Username
63 msgs.
Rookie
Is there a link to the file you speak off? 22/10/2023 11:14
  F!SH - Div3/Gr13
Fiscal
1675 msgs.
International
Please re-read the bookmarked FAQ and Tutorials thread pinned to the very top of this forum front-to-back. Every page, every question. The answer to your question is in fact within there.. i just found it again.

The FAQ is a thread of threads. The answer is not on the first page. Unlike a "normal' forum, this FAQ is in fact worth re-reading every so often.

Page 2 is where the outline of the detailed training strategies are, which is much of the questions you're asking. The reason those threads are pinned is for reference and further understanding.

It's good to have questions - figuring things out is fun. At a certain point, however, increasing your baseline understanding just means it's time to do the work.. your current questions have been asked before!
23/10/2023 12:20
  ★★Dyslexia Untied - Div2/Gr2
Username
63 msgs.
Rookie
Nah..not the bookmarked FAQ & tutorial trend. I read that wrong, thought you wanted to share an excel file on training players with all position increasement. 23/10/2023 12:52
  F!SH - Div3/Gr13
Fiscal
4204 msgs.
Best scorer
D3vil May Cry said:
Nah..not the bookmarked FAQ & tutorial trend. I read that wrong, thought you wanted to share an excel file on training players with all position increasement.

There is an excel, well Google spreadsheet, with all of that info if you would take some time to look.

And with that, I close.
02/11/2023 02:46
  FC need more holidays - Div2/Gr3

Go to page 1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12