Username
21370 msgs.
Golden Ball
Insight! 22/06/2023 17:50
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Username
3756 msgs.
Best scorer
Im surprised the game still exist after all these years. It is already dead. 03/08/2023 18:10
  Team 141137 - Div4/Gr63
Username
21370 msgs.
Golden Ball
lucifercave said:
Im surprised the game still exist after all these years. It is already dead.

Okay!
03/08/2023 18:12
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Fiscal
1675 msgs.
International
Adding more tips and tricks to keep this thread near the top.

Your most prized resources are your lineup slots -- starters of course earn the most cash, but don't neglect to fill your substitute slots as well. This is why [as of this typing] my junior squad has 24 of 25 spots taken. The unfilled spot is for anyone generated by a school worthy of selling. If you're interested in making cash by selling high-ranked players, of course your youth starter to senior backup [and PL starter] pipeline is important.. but don't overlook the seven guys you can place as your youth substitutes. Consider what they could do in senior squad. Buying someone for 7m and selling for 300M a few seasons later sounds like a pretty good deal to me!

If there's a training specific to one trait for only position, try rushing that training when your batch of players are age 14 rather than waiting until age 18.. it will take more days at age 18 to get the same effect. First example is RWB for CDF which trains technique.

Whatever position you train, unless your username is champos you likely could improve by experimenting to see if there are additional formations which might improve either the number of players who are getting PT at your chosen position... or the position in which those players earn the most XP per game. Sure, it's possible you've already maximized everything.... but even after 11 years playing this game, I'm still actually learning more details every season. And besides.. The more you experiment, the more you'll enjoy it!
16/10/2023 17:52
  ★★Dyslexia Untied - Div2/Gr2
Username
63 msgs.
Rookie
Can't aerial play substitute for RWB? It's a win-win for both F's. If only i knew earlier. My first batch dor!, and i'll experiment, then get it right with the second batch. 16/10/2023 22:24
  F!SH - Div3/Gr13
Fiscal
1675 msgs.
International
If you want your CDF to have technique 96 or more.. aerial play is not going to get it done. Yes, aerial play is better [than rwb] for rdf ldf, but a simplified clear/tack/int/run is all you need for LRDF. I have never used aerial play enough to chart its long term effects... every time i convince myself to "just try it once," i remember why i always conclude aerial is pretty mid. It's not notably more than clear at technique.. unlike rwb which is wild.
The question shouldn't be "is this thing available" -- rather, ask "is it better than any one of my optimal trainings" and aerial just doesn't add enough to justify replacing one of those other 4. This is the economic concept of opportunity cost.
Fun fact.. RWB also trains your IM and OM leadership and technique..
17/10/2023 01:58
Username
63 msgs.
Rookie
I know it doesn't beat RWB, am trying to see if i could get technique equal to other stats as the normal training sequence just never helps to catch up. Maybe its a way to help as i throw in aerial play and have 8 or 9 days schedule. This is for LDF/RDF especially, as i might have stumbled on a message where both never get trained sufficiently. ''i want to eat my cake and have it'' 17/10/2023 17:38
  F!SH - Div3/Gr13
Fiscal
1675 msgs.
International
Although technique is important, I'd recommend rushing INT instead.. your goal should be 80 for the passing trait for LRDF. As well, try to get players with prog>90,91 to train. Age 15 isn't bad.. sure, age 14 is nice, but those guys will cost a ton and if you don't have the resource base, it's not worth spending lots on one player. 18/10/2023 22:13
Username
21370 msgs.
Golden Ball
Okay! 19/10/2023 16:53
  🦊3773™ - Div3/Gr6
Fiscal
1675 msgs.
International
Explaining precisely what is meant by “rushing” a training:
I am rushing INT in my own youths [yutes for those of you who appreciate My Cousin Vinny] right now. My xDF have good passing ratings – others may disagree, but I think this is key for xDF. Good to me is 80 or above. This translates to essentially 100% of passes completed in senior.. and means xDF skill points should not be placed on passing.

Normal training to me is: INT INT CLR CLR T T R R and repeat.

Rushing training is repeating trainings with only 5 days between while keeping the rest of your rotation the same. So using the same example:

INT INT CLR CLR T T R INT INT R CLR CLR T T INT INT R R CLR CLR T INT INT (etc)

This should really only be done for one season for any one specific training

Edited by @Buckeye623 19-10-2023 19:32
19/10/2023 19:31

Go to page 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12