Go to page 1 ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12
  Forum » General » Don't Destroy This Game Future.. Train Better Stats Date
Username
21368 msgs.
Golden Ball
It shows training increments, I'm talking about training schedule for positions! 28/04/2021 15:42
  🦊3773â„¢ - Div3/Gr6
Username
30 msgs.
Child's coach
@Oyewale said:
I'm talking about training schedule for positions!

That Will Be Great
28/04/2021 16:09
  âš¡ The Speed Racer ✠- Div4/Gr62
Fiscal
4020 msgs.
Best scorer
I can add mine for xDF:

Clearances x2
Tackling x2
Running x2
Then a rotation between Intercepting passes, Man-to-man marking, and Aerial play.

My feeling is this works slightly better with LDF/RDF than CDF. The result is players who are slightly better in terms of strength and aggression, and less so in technique and leadership but overall balanced.
It does not work well with XB.
DFMs can train this too, but look the same as CDFs, and then of course I need a mid trainer to get the passing stat up. I've not yet figured out when the perfect time is for this passing training, but I normally do 2-3 seasons AFTER I promote them, so age 18-20/21 away with the mid trainer. An expert in DFMs may have a better strategy. I haven't followed this this season as I couldn't find a mid-trainer I trusted.

Hope this helps!
29/04/2021 14:24
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3
Username
213 msgs.
Substitute
I focus on Intercepting passes and Clearances.

Because if you don't train Intercepting passes enough, your defenders will never reach 80+ passing. At 80+ passing your defenders will have an allmost 100% passing average.

So for me it is:

1st week

Intercepting passes x 2
Clearances x 2
Running x 2
Tackling x 1

2nd week

Intercepting passes x 2
Clearances x 2
Running x 1
Tackling x 2

If I have a lot of CDFs I'll trow in some Running with the Ball as well.

I never train Man to Man Marking nor Aerial play.

If you're training xDs you could get good players by just replacing Running for Sprint.

Edited by Wikkarl 29-04-2021 16:07
29/04/2021 16:07
  RSC Aloston - Div2/Gr2
Username
940 msgs.
MVP of the game
All of these suggestions sound good..
I think we should hear from @eam or champos (juhulius).. since they both have been training defenders to 98avg for years.
29/04/2021 16:14
  12 years+ 🶠- Div2/Gr3
Username
5337 msgs.
Golden Ball
Intercepting passes x 2
Clearances x 2
Running x 2
Tackling x 2

Training defenders since I signed up
30/04/2021 13:03
  A - Div2/Gr4
Username
30 msgs.
Child's coach
what of wingers 30/04/2021 13:08
Username
2958 msgs.
Best scorer
In addition to SY training ;

In regards with training CFs together with XFs there will always be a challenge to balance the speed and strength of CFS .

The challenge here is the problem in que of the training schedule.you cannot schedule repeating Sprint x times .It is limited to 2 and you have to schedule others for several days in order to reschedule the sprint .
Sprint builds the strength and the speed BUT overall training coefficient of the sprint training is much lower than attacking headers ,beating markers and crossing the ball .
So what is the solution ? as known by most of the experienced managers , you need to make temporary promotion to juniors in such a sequence that they receive extra sprint training while they go to the senior squad . Do not forget that they will come back to junior team after 72 hours .
So make your promotion in such a way that they come back Friday after league game.If you can allow them play in first squad 15 mins , they will come back with higher motivation and collect lots.
Be aware that there is a development curve and when juniors get older and when the overall average is higher , their development slows down .So SHOT/DRIBBLING/SPEED/STRENGTH/TECHNIQUE should be developed in a balanced way to reach finally 99. If you will pump the leadership with Penalty shots,it will raise the average but will create problem later on to balance the rest.Therefore leadership should not ever exceed the overall average .
Below are good trained strikers.

http://en.strikermanager.com/inicio.php?accion=/jugador.php%3Fid_jugador%3D26905080

http://en.strikermanager.com/inicio.php?accion=/jugador.php%3Fid_jugador%3D27983334
I mostly do not do much of above anymore as i dont have much time but if you spend time, you can do it
Regards

SIRYEMMY said:
I see in recent season there's no more Good trainers around,,, People have been training with ridiculous Stats due to greediness, just to boost into very high averages then sell...

When I joined this game,,, I meet very good trainers, who are truly serious and that's why I've really kept the game up till date,,, Please Train better stats for whatsoever position you are Training... I hope @'s can set up a Rule where they can adjust players prices due to their stats instead of averages....

For who cares to Train Forwards this a schedule some high profile managers have abducted in the past...

Attacking Header ×2
Crossing the ball×2
Beating Markers×2
Sprint×2
Penalty shot 1

Mind you I've always made adjustments as I'll make sure my forwards get speed and enough strength in jnr, then I adjust the trainings in senior to Sprint×1 and penalty shot×2.

Help this game future,,, train good players...

I'll call out on Brezzette(OM trainer),@eamwilson(LDF CDF RDF trainer), Caglaryu (LC CF RF trainer), @Oyewale(LIM IM RIM trainer) , UserMarwan (OM trainer), Cloor(LIM IM RIM), Ruzmas ( LF CF RF trainer) and some other managers who to give advice about training schedule of every position,, from GK to the forward line...

Note: That most people train base on training table and it's not helping...

Tag top managers....

#Dont destroy this game, Train better stats...

SIRYEMMY cares.

Edited by SIRYEMMY 27-03-2020 10:41

30/04/2021 16:58
  - Div/Gr
Username
825 msgs.
MVP of the game
Nathlopez14 said:
what of wingers

if i'm not mistaken i trained like this on the spanish server mixing a training yes and another no with the corner.

2 dribbles
2 crossing ball
2 uncheck
2 sprint
1 corner kick

Edited by kcs100% 30-04-2021 21:41
30/04/2021 21:40
  RJFC - Div1/Gr1
Username
30 msgs.
Child's coach
kcs100% said:
Nathlopez14 said:
what of wingers

if i'm not mistaken i trained like this on the spanish server mixing a training yes and another no with the corner.

2 dribbles
2 crossing ball
2 uncheck
2 sprint
1 corner kick

Edited by kcs100% 30-04-2021 21:41

sir what do you mean by uncheck
30/04/2021 21:55

Go to page 1 ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12